We are Open!
We are delighted to welcome you back to the Norwich Aviation Experience. Just as before, we have made some adjustments to keep everyone safe.
- We have a staggered booking system for our simulators. This minimises the number of visitors in our simulator zone and prevents multiple parties from arriving at once.
- In line with government guidance, all visitors will need to wear a face covering inside the venue. All staff members will be wearing face shields.
- We have a one-way system and hand sanitiser stations so that visitors can explore our site safely.
- We have installed protective screens throughout the building and will be regularly cleaning all areas of the site throughout the day.
- You will be asked to sign in when you arrive in order to be part of our track and trace system.
- We have reduced the number of people in each simulator from four to two.
Thank you for complying with our measures in order to keep us all safe. We value your support greatly during these difficult times and hope we will see you soon at the Norwich Aviation Experience.
About the Norwich Aviation Experience
We provide visitors with a unique insight into the world of modern aviation and the opportunity to take to the skies in a choice of Helicopters or a range of Civil Aircraft. A number of our devices are multi configurable offering flexibility to fly in both light aircraft, multi engine turboprops and jets. Conveniently located near to Norwich Airport , visitors will be educated and entertained in equal measure at the fantastic Norwich Aviation Experience.
Spread over 300 square metres and two floors we make use of state-of-the-art technology, interactive displays and life-size aircraft models to bring the exciting and fascinating world of modern aviation come alive. The venue also features a genuine Rolls Royce jet engine stripped back to show the inner workings of one of the most powerful engines currently in operation.
The Norwich Aviation Experience features Norfolk’s first public facing commercial flight simulators of its kind; 5 Fixed Wing Aircraft Simulators and 2 Helicopter simulators, utilising landscape visuals, allowing participants to practice their take-off and landing skills at ten popular destinations worldwide. These devices can also be used to hone skills for anybody who is already learning to fly.
Why not visit us and get as excited as we are about commercial aviation.
We are currently renovating our simulation centre to ensure a safe public environment following government relaxation of Covid restrictions.
Unit 6 Hornet Court
Norwich. NR6 6HJ
A trading style of:
Flight Simulator Sales & Servicing Limited
Registered in England - Company Number: GB09750336